Tuesday 10 July 2007

refinement night




hey'ya all! for 2 solid evenings we've been having cosy tea and coffee meetings refining our lyrics and friendship. everyone has been tired as usual but it was a good experience to actually talk to eachother without really playing.. hmm.. to be honest the guitars were present from time to time anyway. it was a good time having a poetry-slam! for the first time in out of clouds' history we've been writing and banging our heads together to squeeze out all lyric ideas. it has been some results so far, but of course we won't share them with you yet. U'll have to buy the album later... so no "free" downloading tonight fellows!

Another thing we've been doing is discussing whether joel g should shave off his beard, or let it grow until the release of the album. What do you think? Let us know what u'd prefer!
Over and out.. Take care ladies and gents!

/Jo El W, Jo El G, Mart in, El Markish (Erik is practising with his guitar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tea/cofee night sounds great and the poetry slam stuff sounds very inspiring... am very curious for the results! and I'd think Joel G. should shave off the beard. beards are evil. unless you are cornelis vreeswijk or fifty years old or something.

Anonymous said...

Haha skönt att höra att ni kan samarbeta. Jag tycker inte att Joel G. ska raka av skägget, skägg är väl härliga?!

Anonymous said...

No, save the beard! My dad has a beard like that. I like my dad...

the recordist

Anonymous said...

As I am also encouraging my hubby to save his beard since he got back from having spent some time with u guys - I would definitely vote for The beard to stay:)! Let's find out ur beard potential J!:)

olga

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for responding on the beard question. I think I'm getting closer to making a desicion thanks to your help, but I'm not gonna reveal that here and now... :-) Now I'm gonna go to sleep!

Good night!